About Our Courses
FLOTEC Educator Certification Workshop 7 CEUs
Cost: Pre-register online: $50.00 OR Onsite Registration: $55.00
Select a Course Date and Location Prior to Registration: Events List | Calendar
- Identify the role of the FE within the educational process
- Adequately and efficiently orient students for the fieldwork experience
- Integrate goals of the student, FE, and academic institution into mutually determined objectives
- Identify variation in students' learning styles
- Identify critical student behaviors and verbalize these in specific and objective terms
- Discuss the differences and interrelationships between feedback and evaluation
- Identify appropriate responses to students' reactions to feedback received
- Document student behaviors in specific and objective terms
- Discuss the importance of documentation in communication and legal aspects of documentation during fieldwork
- Write learning objectives
- Identify implications of several laws during fieldwork
- Compare the rights and responsibilities of the AFC, FEC, student, and the academic and clinical institutions
7 hours of workshop
Completion of a Pre-test and Post Test
85% minimum passing score
Because this is a certification workshop, participants arriving later than one half hour after the start of the workshop will forfeit thier opportunity to be certified.
$35.00 refund if cancellation is received 10 days prior to the course date, otherwise, refund is forfeited.
Notice of Nondiscrimination:
Persons with disabilities need to request reasonable accommodations in advance of the workshop.