AOTA FIELDWORK PAGE
Level I Fieldwork
Get Commission on Education (COE) guidelines for level I fieldwork and sample forms.
Level II Fieldwork
Get COE guidelines for level II fieldwork, sample forms, and an AOTA position paper.
Forms for site objectives, and samples for a variety of settings.
Medicare requirements for student supervision, practice advisory, and a student evaluation.
Fieldwork Educators Certificate Workshop
Advance your skills in this important area with our Fieldwork Educators Certificate Program!
Answers to Your Fieldwork Questions
Students: get answers about fieldwork requirements, supervision, grading, difficulties with supervisors, failing, unfair treatment, accommodations for a disability, and international fieldwork.
Resource for New Fieldwork Programs
- Steps to Starting a Fieldwork Program
- Recommended Content for a Student Fieldwork Manual
- Strategies for Creative Fieldwork Opportunities
Fieldwork Related Products
- The Essential Guide to Occupational Therapy Fieldwork Education
- Using the Fieldwork Performance Evaluation Forms: The Complete Guide
- Fieldwork Performance Evaluation for the OTA Student
- Fieldwork Performance Evaluation for the OT Student